Return Refund Policy
We will refund your online purchase if you:
- - Return new books in their original condition.
- - Include your invoice or packing slip.
- - Return within 30 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip
Please ship returns via a traceable shipping method with the original invoice or packing slip to:Ponytale Press, Inc.
1765 Garnet Avenue Suite 478
San Diego, CA 92109
Due to the digital nature of the product, we cannot accept eBook returns.
- - Original shipment charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for all costs associated with the return shipment.
- - Returns made to Ponytale Press will be refunded in the form of the original payment method. The credit for your return will be applied to the credit card used to make the purchase. It may take up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- - We do not issue refunds for items returned to us more than 30 days after the shipping date. If the invoice or packing slip is not enclosed with your return, we will have no obligation to refund or return the product.
- - We are unable to exchange items.
- - The return policy and procedure above applies only to those items purchased from www.ponytalepress.com and it does not apply to books bought at another bookseller's online or retail store.
- - We cannot be responsible for packages lost during return. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as an insured package.